Charity Talent are recruiting for Project Administrator to work for a Social Welfare Charity based in Central London. This is a 5-month contract (till the end of the year) with the possibility to extend.
The role will be based in the Digital Learning team. This will be supporting the team that run all of the online learning and digital support for the programme including delivery of online teaching days and support with assignment submissions.
- Preparing and running of teaching days
- Staff queries during delivery
- Participant queries during delivery
- Set up of meetings/ delivery on zoom
- Minuting meetings and capturing decisions in design meetings
- Inbox management
- Moodle (virtual learning platform) administration
- Administration of observation recordings
- Other tasks
- Confident in IT systems such as zoom and online chat functions
- Confident enough to be trained and navigate basic online programme
- Good customer service skills
- Fast paced worker
- Good communicator to provide clear instructions and advice