Are you a talented Event Programme Manager (flexible) or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have the skills to plan and deliver a range of learning programmes in accordance with well-defined processes.If so then you could be perfect for my client to work in Higher Education based in London.
This is an on-going project with flexible hours (no set hours) to be delivered over a period of 10 - 12 weeks, majority remote working, at a fixed project cost. You will however need to be present in London (near Kings Cross) for the delivery of the programmes which could be up to 5 days a week.
The Role: As the Event Programme Manager you carry out the following tasks:
- Understands and oversees programme collateral requirements and actively contributes in defining and continuously improving the accurate production of learning materials.
- Monitors the completion of standard processes and activities to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Engages participants through online platform with interactive and participative networking and social activities
- Provides outstanding customer experience on programmes delivered, organising and managing programme logistics and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Has a curious, open-minded and innovative mind-set, seeking to continuously improve experiences.
- Ensure suitable suppliers are engaged on programme, ensuring quality and value for money.
- Builds sound relationships and acts as key contact for programme stakeholders.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Monitors and reviews financial activity for own area to ensure the accurate completion of standard financial processes within budget
The Candidate: To be considered for the Event Programme Manager role you will need to possess experience in programme/events delivery/management (including preparation, delivery and wrap up activities). Charity Talent also need you to have mastery of online learning delivery tools.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Customer centric with a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and embracing change in a fast paced environment
- Confident presenter and facilitator, comfortable leading online classes through social and networking activities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
- Budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision