Are you a talented Interim Direct Marketing Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience developing and implementing a programme for direct marketing fundraising campaigns? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This role is a 3 month FTC position as the team are looking for extra resource during a busy period. Hybrid working with a few days in the office near Liverpool Street. ASAP start.
The Role: In this Direct Marketing Manager you will report to the Head of Individual Giving and will have a team of 3 direct reports (officer level). Specific takes include:
- Management the direct debit and cash direct marketing team by supporting the performance management and motivate the team.
- Deliver multi-channel direct programme and ensure the supporters feel valued and informed.
- Management of relationships with external and internal agencies.
- Management of project management including briefing agencies, sourcing material and managing data selections.
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of campaigns.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Direct Marketing Manager role you will need to provide proven experience in direct marketing across a range of channels for example, DRTV, face to face, direct mail, telemarketing and digital. Other skills inciude:
- Experience of monitoring and setting budgets in a direct marketing context.
- Experience of creating effective mass supporter journeys to improve engagement with supporters.
- Successful track record in managing a team.
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers to support the creation campaigns.
- Proven track record of delivering and evaluating results.