Are you a talented Community Fundraising Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can lead the development and implementation of a variety of fundraising products and activities to retain and attract supporters? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is a permanent role with 2 days in the office near Liverpool Street Station.
Whether this is your first manager role or you're looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
The Role: As the Community Fundraising Manager, you will line manage the Community and Events Officers and work closely with Head of Community. Specific tasks:
- Implement strategy and portfolio to deliver and grow net income.
- Deliver an excellent supporter experience to those taking part in the charity products and implement a supporter journey that maximises full potential.
- Support on mass-market comms and personal stewardship across a variety of channels.
- Develop relevant and engaging on and offline fundraising resources for supporters.
- Support and promote long term relationships and deliver an excellent supporter experience.
- Work with the Data team to maximise the quality and integrity of supporter data in the fundraising database.
- Work with the wider team to manage stock fulfilment processes and adhere to agreed budgets.
- Work closely with the Community and Events marketing team as they develop effective marketing campaigns and activities.
- Support the Senior Manager to help select and manage fundraising agencies working with the charity.
- To manage the performance and personal development of the Community Fundraising Officers.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Community Fundraising Manager role you will need to possess experience in community fundraising, mass events or individual giving.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Charity sector experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Community Fundraising.
- Passionate about providing supporters with the best possible experience.
- strong relationship-building skills.
- Have successfully developed multi-channel supporter journeys and have a flair for testing and innovating by improving stewardship.
- Your strong copywriting skills means you'll be able to help develop inspiring fundraising resources and communications for supporters.
- Positive attitude will mean your team of Community Fundraising Officers feel empowered, developed and supported in their roles.