Charity Talent are recruiting for a Supporter Care Assistant for an Animal charity. This role is to put the supporter at the heart of every engagement by delivering excellent customer service.
This is around a 3 month temp role with the possibility to extend. This is a ASAP start. It will be working from the office 3 days a week based in Victoria.
The Role: As the Supporter Care Assistant you will be the first point of contact for supporters and members. You will respond to queries, mostly by phone but also email, letter, social media and web chat on all aspects of their work. You will effectively respond to all enquiries, requests for information and complaints received into their Supporter Care team, taking ownership of these enquiries.
You will also do the following tasks:
- You will maintain electronic and written communications within the database to ensure customer records are kept up to date and information is available for management reports.
- You will keep an up-to-date knowledge of the full range of services, products, campaigns and activities across this Charity.
- You will thank supporters for their donations (monetary and gifts)
- Helping the team with the franking and opening of post
- Financial batching
The Candidate: To be considered for the Supporter Care Assistant role you will need to possess administration experience in an office environment. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and a personable and flexible approach.
- Experience working in a customer service or supporter service role
- Someone who is a 'go-getter'
- Needs office based experience
- Strong IT skills including excel.