Charity Talent are recruiting for a Children's Charity based in East London, you will work from home and go into the Office a couple of days per week, this is a short term contract, 2 weeks possibly longer.
Be the technical lead for their websites and associated products in support of marketing, including Mailchimp, Eventbrite and their successors. Manage user licenses, domains and billing. Deliver training and guidance to staff to use products effectively and in line with agreed protocols and standards. Provide first line technical support to staff to resolve issues. Liaise with their website support partner to resolve issues and make improvements.
Oversee the performance of digital products by gathering, analysing and reporting on performance metrics
Provide support for their stakeholder database, Salesforce. Provide first line technical support to staff to resolve issues, escalating and delegating to team members as appropriate. Maintain training and guidance resources to ensure these are kept up to date with changes to the system and processes. Manage users' access to the system, including onboarding and retiring starters and leavers. Upload bulk datasets to Salesforce when required.
Support current use of digital marketing products and processes that use these effectively to promote our work via email marketing. Will analyse current digital products to oversee performance and inform requirements for future development.
- Experience of managing website Content Management Systems (CMS) and domain management.
- Experience using email marketing tools, particularly Mailchimp
- Experience of assessing web and social media metrics, including use of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM
- Knowledge of effective digital marketing products, tools and strategies.
- Knowledge of best practice in digital accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of data protection and security.