Are you a talented Fundraising and Event Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can drive not only income, but also awareness, active engagement and long-term loyalty with supporter? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Government Funded Charity in London.
This role is a permanent and can either be hybrid working (office based in Surrey) or remote working with the ability to attend the office for important meetings.
The Role: In this Fundraising and Event Coordinator role, you will report to Community Fundraising Manager. Specific tasks include:
- Support the development and delivery of fundraising products and programmes, including third party events and mass participation campaigns.
- Work closely with the rest of the Fundraising team to help drive long-term value and reach the set financial targets.
- Deliver excellent supporter experience with the aim of building long-term relationships.
- To use digital platforms to reach and unite a remote audience.
- Working with our marketing team to promote and deliver our fundraising activities.
- Stay ahead of sector trends through research and networking.
- To work alongside the team to maximise value of volunteering.
- Support on the day of fundraising activities and events.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising and Event Coordinator role you will need to demonstrable building strong internal and external relationships.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- possess administration and customer service experience.
- Prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
- Enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent attention to detail and a personable and flexible approach.
- Someone who is organised and efficient.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with campaigns and events.
- Preferable experience of managing volunteers.
- Demonstrable experience working with organisations & individuals.