Charity Talent are recruiting for an permenant Assistant Team Leader (Fundraising/Supporter Care) for a Health Charity based near Liverpool Street Station.
As the Assistant Team Leader you will:
- Oversee the Supporter Care Team operations, maintaining agreed service levels; ensuring advisors are organised and able to complete all enquiry channels and demand.
- Be responsible for the direct line-management of the Supporter Care Advisors, including their ongoing monitoring, coaching, training and development.
- Provide a comprehensive and responsive information service to the public.
- Provide training and 1-1 support to all new starters in the initial training period, as well as continuously for the team as and when it's needed.
- Work in collaboration with the Supporter Care Team Leader and assist the Supporter Care Team Leader in overseeing the day to day management of enquiries.
- Highly organised and efficient with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Line management experience
- Familiar with up to date call centre technologies and practices around people, process and customer service standards
- Supporter Care Fundraising/ Call Centre Experience
- Awareness of potential areas of improvement