Are you a talented Fundraising Customer Support Advisor, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have excellent customer service and communication skills? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London.
This is a permanent part-time position of 21 hours per week across 3 days. The training and probation will be in the London office and then flexible working thereafter.
The Role: As the Fundraising Customer Support Advisor you will be the first point of contact for supporters and members.
- You will respond to queries, mostly by phone but also email, letter, social media and web chat on all aspects of their work. You will effectively respond to all enquiries, requests for information and complaints received into their Supporter Care team, taking ownership of these enquiries.
- This role is to put the supporter at the heart of every engagement by delivering excellent customer services
- You will also support on maintaining electronic and written communications within the database to ensure customer records are kept up to date and information is available for management reports.
- You will also be undertaking general day-to-day admin, including sending thank you letters and acknowledgements.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Customer Support Advisor role you will need to possess administration and customer service experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and a personable and flexible approach.
- Someone who can take initiative and do independent work
- Someone who is organised and efficient
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Show excellent timekeeping skills and adaptability when completing tasks.
- Deciding and summarising customer interactions onto the system.