Are you a talented Digital Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience providing technical insight and user support for growing portfolio of digital products? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Children Charity in London. This role is temporary for three months with the possibility to extend and remote working.
The Role: In this Digital Officer role, you will report to the Head of Digital and will be line managing 1 officer. Specific tasks include:
- Deliver training and guidance to staff to use products effectively and in line with agreed protocols and standards.
- Liaise with website support partner to resolve issues and make improvements.
- Oversee the performance of digital products by gathering, analysing and reporting on performance metrics
- Provide first line technical support to staff to resolve issues.
- Support current use of digital marketing products and processes that use these effectively to promote work via email marketing.
- Will triage support issues, resolving, escalating or delegating to team members or external support partners as appropriate.
- Will analyse current digital products to oversee performance and inform requirements for future development.
- Will work with the Development Team to make sure that technical management of the website is aligned with content management.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Digital Officer role you will need to demonstrable experience managing website Content Management Systems (CMS), particularly Drupal, and domain management. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience in email marketing tools, particularly Mailchimp.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience of assessing web and social media metrics, including use of Google Analytics.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when working with data.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload with limited supervision and work to deadlines.
- Desirable is Experience of using Salesforce CRM