Are you a talented Admin Assistant, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have administrative experience supporting a wider team? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Research Charity in London.
This role is an immediate start for 3 months with the possibility to extend. This role will be hybrid working with some days in the office near Farringdon.
The Role: In this Admin Assistant role, you will report to Operation Manager and working in the Programme team. Specific tasks include:
- Support on the day to day running of the Programme activities.
- Support the planning and delivery of events including workshops, meetings and other activities - online and in person .
- Attend meetings and workshops to help with delivery, record and note-taking .
- Undertake administrative activities including maintenance of filing systems.
- Maintain member database and records.
- Provide support around the payment of invoices - raising POs, entering credit card expenditure on the relevant IT systems.
- Provide administrative support including arranging meetings, booking travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms.
- Support the planning and production of publications, blogs and monthly newsletters, working closely with Communications colleagues.
- Assist with production of presentations.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Programme Admin Assistant role you will need to demonstrable experience of administrative/operational roles, planning and organising. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience working in a team supporting multiple people.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Methodical mindset - someone who likes to organise and finds ways to make things more efficient such as processes
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Confident in IT systems such as zoom and online chat functions.
- Attention to detail even on repetitive tasks.
- Fast paced worker.
- Good communicator to provide clear instructions and advice.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to not lose focus when repeating same task.
- IT skills; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.