Are you a talented Temp Programme and Operations Assistant or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting the day-to-day running of the office by providing administrative and customer service support? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an International Student Body within Higher Education.
This is a 6-month temp role with the high possibility to go permanent. It is an ASAP start with 3 days minimum in the office near Euston Station, NW1 .
The Role: In this Temp Programme and Operations Assistant you'll report to the Director of Operations. Specific tasks include:
- Be the first point of contact for all queries including face to face requests.
- Maintain all calendars used in the School, including the web calendar used by parents.
- Lead the weekly Facilities meeting for department heads to review and plan upcoming functions.
- Operate the switchboard, directing incoming calls and dialling outgoing calls.
- Support maintaining the database to ensure the information is accurate.
- Assist with the ordering and coordination of mobile phone services and equipment as well as dealing with any issues.
- Support on the paperwork for all upcoming events in 2023 and 2024.
- Deal with an invoice request and issuing cost and billing for department phone calls.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Temp Programme and Operations Assistant role you will need to possess experience of supporting a team with strong organisational skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Ability to liaise with many people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Strong admin experience.
- A well-organised, systematic, and methodical approach to work.
- A team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and not fazed by urgent tasks.
- Strong attention to detail especially entering data into the system,.
- High emotional intelligence.