Are you a talented Event and Team Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can be driving force behind organising and managing fun and successful events? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Youth Charity in London.
This role is an immediate start and is temporary for 10 weeks with the possibility to extend. This role will be hybrid working, office is in Oxford Circus.
The Role: In this Event and Team Coordinator role, you will report to Senior Event Manager. Specific tasks include
- To help recruit and assist volunteers for the event by providing customer service via email, phone and through the website.
- To coordinate logistics for all events and conferences, including venues, speakers as well as associated literature and resources
- Attend all events to ensure smooth delivery and a quality experience for delegates.
- Contribute to the creation of event programmes, and coordinate publication of materials.
- Provide administrative support to the event team.
- Undertake day-to-day financial tasks such as sending invoices and keeping accurate records of expenditure as required.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Event and Team Coordinator role you will be a professional and determined individual who remains calm in the face of adversity and loves to be busy.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience of organising events or a supporting a team on organising one.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence others.
- Excellent personal organisation and data administration skills.
- Target-driven with ability to self-manage and respond to competing priorities.