Are you a talented Event Executive, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you experience providing logistic support, and liaising with a range of high- profile speakers to ensure the event is successful? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Royal Society in London.
This role is a part time (17.5 hours) till June 2023 with the potential possibility to go permanent. The role is hybrid working - office near Baker Street. The pro rata salary is £25,800.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large-scale health and education event that is award winning and respected in the charity sector.
The Role: In this Event Executive role, you will report to Education Event Manager. Specific tasks include:
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders to finalise logistics to enable a handover of an event brief and programme.
- Upload event programme to website following brand guidelines and style.
- Attend regular event planning meetings.
- Help set up the Zoom platform to hold the webinar and ensure the smooth running of the online event.
- Support on all admisitirative tasks for the event and to your line manager.
- Manage all operational aspects of coordinating event such as catering, audio visual and internal operations team.
- Assure effective liaison with speakers, and organise travel and accommodation, where required.
- Be the first point of contact on the day for delegate queries ensuring excellent customer service is given.
- Work in close liaison with meeting organisers.
- Proposes budgets for allocated events and monitor financials throughout event planning stages.
- Set events up on the CRM system.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Event Executive role you will need to demonstrable and possess the following:
- Proven effective experience of coordination and organising in an office based environment.
- Well-developed Customer service skills, professional and helpful approach to answering queries.Ability to complete detailed work accurately.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Capable of prioritising and organising own workload.
- Ability to work under own initiative and balance workload.
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to a changing environment.