Are you a talented Supporter Fundraising Executive, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience have experience providing high level quality response service to supporters and the general public dealing with enquiries and complaints? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Children Charity.
This is a FTC role until June 2023 and will be hybrid working up to 2 days in the London office based near Camden (NW1).
The Role: In this Supporter Fundraising Executive role, you will be working in the Fundraising team as well as support Challenge events and Community fundraising team. Specific tasks include:
- To be the first point of contact for supporters, providing information, advice and support.
- Support the fundraising team on any enquiries across individual giving, corporate and legacy giving.
- To communicate with supporters via telephone, post, and email.
- To take donations and registrations and thanking donations.
- To receive and respond to complaints about the Charity's fundraising activity.
- To deliver personalised support to maximise the income and impact the supporters.
- To maintain accurate records of supporter interaction on the CRM system.
- To provide support with managing the administration of fundraising platforms.
- To help deliver an excellent 'on the day' supporter experience by attending events.
- To work collaboratively across teams to ensure programmes are integrated and fundraising goals are achieved.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Supporter Fundraising Executive role you will need to possess administration experience in an office environment. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and a personable and flexible approach.
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Strong IT skills including excel.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks by prioritising effectively.
- Strong and effective communicator, capable of talking to a diverse range of people with sensitivity and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good listener with excellent telephone skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and be accurate in data capture.
- A quick learner, able to learn about the charity's extensive portfolio.