Are you a talented Temp Team and Event Assistant, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting the events team with all queries and logistics matters? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare based Charity in London.
This is a temp role till end of April and ASAP start. It is a part time role up to 20 hours per week, open to work 3 full days or a few hours a day. Attendance in the office every Tuesday located near Waterloo Station, London, SE1.
The Role: In this Temp Team and Event Assistant role you'll report to the Community & Fundraising Events Manager. Specific tasks include:
- Being the first point of contact for all questions and queries on the phone, email and Facebook.
- Liaise with participants before and after the event.
- Act as a point of contact for members of the public and corps who wish to fundraise.
- To carry out all administrative tasks for Community & Fundraising Events team.
- Responsible for the day to day running of challenge events.
- Help recruit and motivate participants attending the events and liase over sponsorship levels to maximise income opportunities.
- Provide fundraising advice, logistical advice about events, or following up sponsorship money.
- To undertake additional duties as required to meet the objectives of the team.
- Be a point of contact for Facebook event fundraising enquires.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Temp Team and Event Assistant role you will need to possess strong relationship management experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent organisation skills, time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and dealing with a wide range of people.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Someone who can take initiative and do independent work.
- Someone who is organised and efficient.
- Experience writing and delivering compelling communications to the wider public.