Charity Talent are recruiting for Temp Project Operations Assistant for a Social Justice Charity. The main purpose of this role will be to provide efficient and effective administration and project support.
The charity distributes millions in grants to support people's rights in various areas including to promote social justice, fairness, and the rule of law.
Location: Euston, NW1
Hybrid working with up to 3 days in the office.
ASAP start and a temp to perm opportunity.
- Administration support, including producing documents, managing filing systems and undertaking team tasks.
- Being the first point of contact for all question and queries.
- Project support on the grants rounds, including assigning applications and preparing papers for review.
- Support with organising workshops and printing out suitable materials.
- Meeting and event organisation, including coordinating diaries, administering meetings and events, and taking notes as required.
- Administering internal and external meetings, ensuring everything is planned with regard to timing, venue, catering, and resources.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.