Are you a talented Temp Event Team Assistant, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can support the team with administrative tasks and help deliver events? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Medical Charity based in London.
This is an ASAP start and the core hours are 21 hours (Tuesday to Thursday) with extra hours during the events. This is an immediate 3 month temp role to support during their busy special event period. It will be working from home and 2 days in the office near Liverpool Street station (EC2M) as well as attendance to the events.
The Role: As the Temp Event Team Assistant you will be doing the following:
- Monitor and manage the inboxes and phones.
- Admin tasks including meeting room booking, online filing, liaising with suppliers as needed.
- Willing to attend/support at events.
- Source quotes - florists, couriers, vans, etc.
- Emails - generic enquiries and communicating with guests.
- Event specific tasks e.g. sending tickets, packing up clothes for stylist and ensuring they are stored and packaged correctly etc.
- Be the first point of contact and liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting Senior Special Events Manager on ad hoc tasks.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Temp Event Team Assistant role you will need to possess the following:
- A great opportunity for someone to get hands on experience in a Special Events team and be part of a new and exciting event.
- Confident in using initiative but not afraid to ask for help and willing to be flexible with tasks they assist with.
- Excellent customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm and thinking clearly.
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for one's actions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Logical and analytical; able to record information consistently and accurately and pull key information.