We are delighted to be working with The Ben Kinsella Trust as they look to appoint a driven and passionate Youth Programmes Officer. The Ben Kinsella Trust is one of the leading anti-knife crime charities in the UK, who deliver purpose-built exhibitions and consequences knife crime prevention workshops.
Are you a talented Youth Programmes Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can deliver The Ben Kinsella Trust programmes to a very high standard? If so then you could be perfect for our client. We are looking for an education or youth work professional.
Key points about the role:
- This post covers two sites in Islington and Barking and Dagenham and will be 5 days a week in the office.
- Hours 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 09:30am-5pm. Occasionally you may be required to work outside of these hours and will receive time off in lieu.
- £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- The initial contract is for 2 years, but there is every hope and expectation that this will be extended.
- Open to full time, part time and term time only.
Specific tasks and skills include:
- You can deliver programmes to a very high standard.
- You are a skilled facilitator and communicator who can engage with young people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- You share The Ben Kinsella Trust values and is passionate about using education as a tool to support and empower young people and to stop knife crime.
- You will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of our anti-knife crime workshops to young people, to a high standard.
- You will work with the Regional Manager to ensure workshops at London exhibitions) operate smoothly and consistently to serve young people.
- You will ensure the achievement of quality outcomes and have maximised engagement.
We look forward to hearing from you!