Charity Talent are recruiting for a Fundraising Team Officer to join a brilliant Medical Children's Charity. The purpose of this role will be to join the fundraising team and play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the programmes.
Location: Clapham, SW11
Hybrid working with up to 4 days in the office a month.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Provide efficient and high-quality administrative support to the programme.
- Coordinate invoice processing and reconcile expenditure with Finance team.
- Directly support the Individual Giving manager on all programme related queries.
- Be the first point of contact and respond to enquirers for in-memory donors.
- Coordinate mid and high-value thanking communication from all sources.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of stewardship materials.
- Prepare and interpret data to understand the performance of individual campaigns/
- Manage the relationship with agencies to ensure the smooth running of response handling at all times.
- Experience in office administration.
- Excellent organisational skills desirable for project management.
- Eye for detail, methodical and accurate.
- Customer service environment experience desirable for speaking to and writing to the public.
- Enjoys building relationships with the public.
If you are an action-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation and make a real difference.