Are you a talented Trust Fundraising Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience delivering fundraising strategy to support the trust fundraising objectives.? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Youth Charity.
This is an permanent role, 21 hours a week with hybrid working with 3 days in their office near Purley (CR).
The Role: In this Trust Fundraising Manager role you will report to the Head of Fundraising. Specific tasks include:
- Deliver on strategy against income targets and inform the development of future strategies.
- Lead on writing, preparing and submitting high-quality proposals to grant programmes.
- Produce written progress reports for funders in line with requirements and deadlines.
- Develop strategic relationships with funders through a combination of telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues.
- Identify and research potential new funders.
- Undertaking prospect research, and scheduling applications throughout the year.
- Ability to ensure consistent income stream and future growth opportunities.
- Are an outstanding communicator with attention to detail and the ability to persuade.
- Ability to motivate and inspire.
- Experience and proven track record of raising funds from Trusts & Foundations.
- Ability to grow income.
- Experience of working effectively with a range of colleagues.
- Ability to translate ideas into persuasive proposals.
- Knowledge of charitable grant giving organisations, policies, data protection and best practices.