Are you a talented People Services Support Assistant or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of supporting the team and dealing with a wide range of administrative tasks? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London. This is a 2 month temp role with the possibility to be extended and to start ASAP. Working from home.
The Role: In this temporary People Services Support Assistant role you'll report to the Employee Support Team Leader and will be primarily responsible for supporting with every day running of the service. Specific tasks include:
- Manage the team email inbox and telephone line and responding appropriately to enquiries requests
- Support the efficient administration of all Employee life-cycle processes.
- Play an active role in building excellent relationships with colleagues
- Updating the People Management System accurately.
- Ensuring key deadlines are met such as payroll processing dates and team service standards.
- Play a part in contributing to and supporting projects.
- Deliver webinars to colleagues on key HR processes and activities.
- Maintaining up to date published FAQs to support our employees and people managers,
The Candidate: To be considered for the People Services Support Assistant role you will need to possess experience of working in a customer focused role with strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Undertaking administrative duties.
- Strong focus on customer service experience
- Having prior onboarding experience that would be an advantage
- Experience of developing good working relationships with colleagues or customers.
- Experience of using a human resources database or other type of database to input data and produce documents.
- Has good attention to detail, takes pride in their work.