Are you a talented Team Administrator or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of supporting a team and dealing with a wide range of administrative tasks? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Children Charity based in London.
This is a 2 month temp role with the possibility to be extended and to start ASAP. Working from home with 1-2 days in office near Bank.
The Role: In this Team Administrator role you'll report to the Office Manager and will be primarily responsible for supporting with every day running of charity. Specific tasks include:
- Manage the team email inbox.
- Assist the Recruitment Advisors to ensure that the recruitment and selection administration is carried out in policies and procedures.
- This includes but is not limited to: sending shortlisting to hiring managers, inviting candidates and running reports.
- Be the first point of contact and be responsible for managing all general enquiries via phone and in person.
- Assist the team to collate and issue documentation and correspondence including shortlisting, invites and interview.
- Updating the database accurately.
- Ensuring key deadlines are met such as shortlisting dates.
- Play a part in contributing to and supporting projects.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Team Administrator role you will need to possess experience of working in a customer focused role with strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Undertaking administrative duties.
- Having prior onboarding experience that would be an advantage
- Experience of developing good working relationships with colleagues or customers.
- Has good attention to detail, takes pride in their work.