Charity Talent Recruitment are recruiting for a Temp Programme Admin Assistant for an Social Welfare Charity. Are you a talented Temp Programme Admin Assistant or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of supporting the team for a busy project and deal with a wide range of administrative tasks? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity based in London.
This is an immediate 3-month temp job with the possibility to extend and will be to primarily supporting the learning and development team. This is an ASAP start. It will be hybrid working with a few days in the office near Clapham station (SW11 2QP), London.
The Role: In this temporary Temp Programme Admin Assistant role you'll report to the Operations and Admin Manager and will be primarily responsible for supporting with every day running of the service. Specific tasks include:
- Process applications and prepare for presentation at the relevant training board
- Contact personnel currently undertaking training and provide a summary of their progress and experience.
- Create and update training files, and maintain the training folder system
- Provide accurate minute taking in a timely manner
- Manage the inbox for the department, ensuring enquiries and requests are dealt with in a timely manner and sent on to the relevant team member
- Process approved invoices and expenses. Regularly check payments and follow up unpaid invoices.
- Log and record all income and expenditure.
- Update our social media presence.
- Support on any event taking plan on the administrative side.
- Any other requests as required by the department.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Temp Programme Admin Assistant role you will need to possess experience of working in a customer focused role with strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Strong previous experience of working successfully in a similar administration support job role in a busy office environment.
- Good demonstrable customer services skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrable good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong, successful, and collaborative working relationships.
- Proven experience of effective and accurate record keeping.
- Demonstrable ability to plan, organise and prioritise your tasks to effectively.