Are you a talented Health Marketing Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting on marketing campaigns and raising awareness of health services? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is a 9-month mat cover, ASAP start and will be hybrid working up to 2 days in the London office near Liverpool Street Station (EC2M).
The Role: As a Health Marketing Officer, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Will work closely with the marketing team to deliver campaigns for the health products, patient information and services.
- Manage multiple campaigns and communications from start to finish.
- Work closely with internal teams and external agencies including managing the approval process, proofing, setting up and monitoring results.
- Ensure the campaigns are managed against agreed expenditure levels.
- Assist in the development of media plans with internal teams and agencies.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Health Marketing Officer role you will need to demonstrable experience of delivering multiple campaigns. It is essential for you to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a marketing role managing marketing role with an interest in health marketing.
- Experience of developing ways of communicating complex health information.
- Project management to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly listening skills.