Charity Talent are recruiting for a People Administrator working for a Youth Charity. This is to start ASAP for 2 months with the possibility to extend. Working from home.
The Role: As the People Administrator you will be supporting the very busy HR team on any administrative tasks. Specific tasks include:
- Supporting with employee data management
- Administering personnel evidence for payroll
- Recruitment support, including posting roles, processing candidates and arranging interviews
- Supporting with employee onboarding incl. pre-employment checks and induction support
- Supporting HR inbox queries and external requests
- Any other ad-hoc administration support as required
The Candidate: To be considered for the People Administrator role you will need to demonstrable experience of dealing with multiple administrative tasks. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience supporting a wider team.
- Experience of working remotely, as part of a virtual team
- Experience of working with confidential material, or the understanding of what this entails.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to flexibly respond to both internal and external stakeholders.
- IT skills; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint