Are you a talented Programme Administrator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have administrative experience supporting a wider team during programme and event season? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Youth Charity in London.
This role is an immediate start and is temporary for four weeks with the possibility to extend. This role will be hybrid working, office is in Euston.
The Role: In this Programme Administrator role, you will report to Project Event Officer. Specific tasks include:
- Inbox management and communication with participants.
- Admin support for the wider Programme Team: booking travel, accommodation etc.
- Working within a budget to source appropriate training venues whilst ensuring good value for money.
- Relationship management with guest speakers and key suppliers.
- On-the-day event delivery and logistical support.
- Designing internal documents to support trainers and staff.
- Management of the programme team finances including invoices and credit card returns.
- Processing merchandise orders and coordinating delivery.
- Providing administrative support on new programmes and initiatives.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Programme Administrator role you will need to demonstrable experience of administrative/operational roles, planning and organising.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Attention to detail by completing both written and data-related tasks.
- Excellent teamwork within and across teams.
- Flexibility and an eagerness to get stuck into tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good written and communication skills in print and email.
- Capability to learn quickly and hit the ground running.