Are you a talented Programme Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have administrative experience supporting a wider team? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Education Charity in London. This role is temporary for three months with the possibility to extend. It will be working from home with 1-2 days in London Office.
The Role: In this Programme Coordinator role, you will report to Education Programme Manager and working in the Curriculum Team. Specific tasks include:
- Be a central person for all queries and support for the team
- Provide admin support to the wider team including organising meetings, viewing documentation, data management and proofing and editing of curriculum material.
- Liaising with speakers and supporting on contracts and travel requests.
- Supporting on finance requests including budgets and dealing with invoice request.
- Supporting on virtual platform (Moodle) to make sure the course is running smoothly.
- Liaising with other staff members such as library staff to make sure reading list is up to date.
- Supporting on projects - making sure everything runs smoothly and scheduling meetings.
- Sending out programme newsletters.
- Speak to stakeholders to keep them informed.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Programme Coordinator role you will need to demonstrable experience of administrative/operational roles, planning and organising. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience working in a team supporting multiple people. As well as:
- Deals with pressure well.
- Able to juggle lots of tasks at once.
- Can hit the ground running.
- Have programme experience.
- Confident with Excel.