Are you a talented Programme Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience successfully delivering programmes? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Education Charity in London. This role is temp to perm.
The Role: In this Programme Manager role, you will be working in the Leadership Programme team. Specific tasks include:
- Help run recruitment days and hold the relationship with the participants
- Oversee programme delivery ensuring programme deliverables are met and participants receive an excellent learning experience and develop the tools to improve their leadership skill.
- Oversee programme design and development.
- Work closely with Partnerships team to develop positive and collaborative relationships with senior leaders in local authorities
- Work closely with Fellows to identify opportunities to embed and develop leadership within social work.
- Support on budget management and the writing of grants and funding applications.
It will be working from home for the time being and then flexibility to work in the London office come September (2-3 days a week).
The Candidate: To be considered for the Programme Manager role you will need to demonstrable significant programme management experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience building internal and external relationships.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Third Sector or Public Sector environment and context.
- Ability to Identify aims and manage data.
- Quick learner and can take on responsibility quicky.
- Ability to contribute effectively and constructively as a member of the Programme Team.
- Deadline driven.
- Has some understand of budget management.