Are you a talented Project Team Administrator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have administrative experience supporting a wider team? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Education Charity in London. This role is temporary for three months with the possibility to extend.
This role will be focusing on administrative tasks to ensure the team can respond quickly to students and staff.
· Inbox management
· Coordination of online meetings
· Responding to staff queries during delivery
· Responding to participant queries during delivery
· Maintaining schedules, timetables and spreadsheets
· Creating and uploading files to Zoom
· Minuting meetings and capturing decisions in meetings
The Candidate: To be considered for the Project Team Administrator role you will need to demonstrable experience of administrative/operational roles, planning and organising. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience working in a team supporting multiple people.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
· Confident in IT systems such as Zoom, Excel & PowerPoint
· Familiarity with CRM software (e.g Salesforce, Oracle etc)
· Attention to detail even on repetitive tasks.
· Good customer service skills
· Fast paced worker
· Good communicator to provide clear instructions and advice