Are you a talented Receptionist, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can support every visitor that enters the building and provide a warm and inviting welcome? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare charity in their training college based in South London.
This position will involve shift patterns (between 7:30am to 9:30pm) including weekends (5 days out of 7).
The Role: As the Receptionist you will be doing the following:
- Ensuring that visitors' needs are met.
- Checking visitors in and out
- Answering telephone calls to the general number.
- Offering telephone support for maintenance issues and updating the facilities management system in this regard.
- Monitoring the CCTV with regards to the main gates and providing access for visitors and deliveries.
- Dealing with calls from the house entry systems.
- Any other duty requested which will help make the college a welcoming and secure place to live, work or visit.
- Collecting and transporting all items of post to the post room.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Receptionist role you will need to possess administration and customer service experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent attention to detail and a personable and flexible approach.
- Someone who can take initiative and do independent work.
- Someone who is organised and efficient.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions under pressure.