Are you a talented Team Assistant or are you striving to be one? Are you a 'people person' with the integrity and ability to handle confidential information? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Cancer Charity based in London.
This is a 3 month temp role with the possibility to be extended and to start ASAP. This will be hybrid working with up to 2 days in their Euston office and the rest remote working.
The Role: In this temporary Team Assistant role you'll report to the Office Manager. Specific tasks include:
- You will be to support the Executive Assistant and Office Manager.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of the London office, ensuring procedures are followed.
- You will support on international travel arrangements and diary management.
- You will act as the point of contact for enquires into the office.
- Support with creation of materials for important meetings.
- Support staff with day-to-day queries.
- Support on existing projects and programmes.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Team Assistant role you will need to possess strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Interested in charity sector.
- Experience of working with a range of different people
- Interest in marketing and how to reach out and attract a diverse pool of applicants
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Flexible, highly organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- A team player, who is willing to deliver practically on the ground and be hands-on