Are you a talented Fundraising Database Assistant, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can maintain the accuracy of the supporter database and support the fundraising teams? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity based in London. This is an ongoing temp role and will be working in the office near Elephant and Castle.
As the Fundraising Database Assistant you will do the following:
- Maintain the accuracy of the supporter database through regular data cleansing, merging and de duplication of records.
- Ensure data quality and integrity at all times and adherence to GDPR requirements.
- Import supporter data from a range of external sources ensuring accurate data capture
- Create data selections for the fundraising teams for emails and mailings to supporters.
- Check data files before they are sent to fundraising teams or external suppliers.
- Provide training support to the Fundraising Database Assistant Manager.
- Work with the Database & Donor Services Manager and team to develop and document up-to-date procedures for data entry, importing, and checking data.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the regulatory environment e.g. Fundraising Regulator Codes, ICO guidance, DMA code updates etc.
Methodical and analytical approach to database research
Confidence and competence in data-handling
Imaginative and creative in approach to data assessment
Use of CRM and Excel