Are you a talented IT Project Manager or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience managing projects delivering IT services for up to 100k? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity based in London.
This is 12-month FTC and ASAP start. This role is hybrid working with 3 days in the office near Waterloo Station, London, SE1. They are open to part time and full-time applications.
The Role: In this IT Project Manager role you'll report to the Head of IT. Specific tasks include:
- Undertake delivery of face-to-face and online training on IT tools and services to all users.
- Adapt training sessions for the audience including senior leadership.
- Plan and schedule the change management activities for projects.
- Update training materials to facilitate IT skills within the workforce.
- Liaise with project sponsors and stakeholders in order to achieve goals.
- Follow the processes and standards for project management and documentation.
- Collaborate with external agencies delivering IT services and training.
The Candidate: To be considered for the IT Project Manager role you will need to possess experience of working in a large and complex IT environment.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- IT qualifications in Microsoft technologies and/or project management qualifications such as PRINCE.
- Experience of successfully delivering training programmes on site and online.
- Strong general Microsoft application knowledge.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines both as an individual and as part of a team.