Job Title: Community Fundraising Engagement Manager - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Location: It will be hybrid working with a few days in the office near Chiswick Park (W4).
£23-25 per hour
Charity Talent are recruitment for a Community Engagement Manager for a Poverty Charity, this is to join their Community & Events fundraising team on a temp to perm basis, with an ASAP start.
As the Community Engagement Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Supporter Engagement to create a strategy to grow engagement and income for the team. This role will focus on working with the team to grow awareness of the charity with potential supporters and create stewardship plans for community fundraisers and partners.
- Develop plans to engage and grow new and existing streams of the fundraising programme.
- Lead and grow the challenge event supporters.
- Ensure the CRM is up to date with all recent communication and supporter information.
- Work closely with the team to create income targets and meet KPI's.
- Work across the organisation to plan tailored communications and activities to ensure community fundraising and challenge participants are engaged.
- Manage volunteers and staff at event.
- Building strong relationships with a range of levels of seniority, from managers to early career professionals.
- Experience leading different community fundraising activities.
- Proven ability to establish relationships with existing and new community groups.
- Experience within stewardship and communicating the impact of fundraising.
- A track record of achieving income and activity targets.
- A self-starter who is comfortable proactively building a new programme.
- An aptitude for proactively turning new prospects into supporters.