Are you a talented Outdoor Corporate and Community Events Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience with the day to day venue management of events taking place in all outdoor event? If so then you could be perfect for our client, a leisure and cultural Charity in London.
The Role: In this Outdoor Corporate and Community Events Coordinator role you'll report to the Corporate & Community Events Manager. Your prime responsibility will be booking and managing events and to ensure that they are delivered safely and successful in public spaces. The specific tasks include:
- Providing information about the availability of venues, quotes, and carry out site visits
- Attending technical or production meetings and participating in Safety Advisory Group meetings.
- Attending events to provide onsite support and ensuring that organisers adhere to the solutions of their Risk Assessments.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures and standards are maintained to all parities involved.
- Liaising with Contractors such for services requires for events and ensure that the Client is invoiced for services used.
- Update Priava with enquiries and events.
- Updating the Events diary with venue bookings and budget with all recorded income.
- Carrying out other duties as directed by the Head of Events.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Outdoor Corporate and Community Events Coordinator role you will need the following:
- Previous experience in parks, outdoor venues or local authorities.
- Understanding of processing event applications and health and safety paperwork.
- Confidence and patience in advising first time event organisers
- Excellent written skills with a high level of confidence speaking to members of the public, other staff, clients and senior management
- Confident driver with a full clean driving licence.
- Ability to work autonomously under the direction from senior team members.
- Flexible working to include weekends, early mornings and late nights as required.