Are you a talented Wedding and Functions Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience with the day to day management of weddings and private events? If so then you could be perfect for our client, a leisure and cultural Charity in London.
The Role: In this Wedding and Functions Coordinator role you'll report to the Senior Community Venues and Events Manager. Your prime responsibility will be supporting clients to make sure their event runs smoothly. The specific tasks include:
- Providing information about the availability of venues, quotes, and carrying out site visits
- Updating Priava with all enquires
- Ensuring all event paperwork per event is complete and compliant with the requirements of the Event Policy
- Booking and managing casual staff to assist onsite and making sure they are fully briefed on the client's requirements
- Ensuring all venues are kept to a high standard.
- Supporting the Head of Events and Events Team with the delivery of events produced.
- Creating client invoices and liaising directly with the Finance Team as required.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Wedding and Functions Coordinator role you will need the following:
- Previous wedding and venue management experience
- Competence using a range of office software, including outlook, excel and databases
- Excellent written skills with a high level of confidence speaking to people on the phone
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident driver with clean driving licence
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends, early mornings and late nights