Are you a talented Office and Operations Assistant or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can be invaluable to the charity by supporting on a wide range of operational, HR and logistic tasks? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Education Charity based in London.
This is a temp to perm role and to start ASAP. This will be mainly office based located near Camden (NW1).
The Role: In this Office and Operations Assistant role you'll report to the Operations Director and will be primarily responsible for supporting with every day running of the office and their services/programmes. Specific tasks include:
- Build strong, positive relationships with staff.
- Key point of contact for the office and compliance team.
- Day-to-day management of the office running and budget.
- Support staff with day-to-day IT issues and queries.
- Provide diary management and secretarial support to the CEO.
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Lead on HR compliance administration, including pre-employment checks, issuance of employment contracts for new starters.
- Support on existing projects and programmes.
- Coordinate the administration of our internal recruitment, supporting recruiting managers with the process.
- Run onboarding and inductions for new starters
The Candidate: To be considered for the Office and Operations Assistant role you will need to possess experience of working in a customer focused role with strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Interested in charity sector.
- Support an operations team to make a transformative difference.
- Experience working within a team and strong administrative skills.
- Personable and professional with the ability to build professional relationships with a variety of staff and other stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills including in emails, whole-team briefings, minute-taking, and short reports.
- Detail focused and organised.
- You must display excellent attention to detail in writing, when organising logistics, and in ensuring compliance / completion of tasks.