Are you a talented Corporate Partnerships Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience developing and implementing unique approaches to national business? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Children Charity in London
The Role: In this Corporate Partnerships Manager role, you will be line managing 2 Partnership Managers and reporting to Head of Corporate Partnerships.
Specific tasks include:
- Support the Head with strategy development, feeding into the setting of the budget/KPIs for following years and suggesting improvement to processes and strategies. .
- To lead the development and implementation of the strategy for partnerships worth £250k.
- To lead on regularly reviewing, evaluating and evolving the strategy.
- Manage key stakeholders and engage the leadership team with the programme.
- Develop and motivate a high performing group of fundraisers, providing clear strategic direction.
- Secure £400K of new partnerships per year through making cold and warm approaches and developing strong relationships with senior decision makers.
- Host brainstorm sessions involving the rest of the Fundraising team and also with the Marketing and Communications, Finance, Services and the Regional teams to put forward ideas to attract new partnerships.
- To ensure that the team are working to challenging but achievable income targets.
- To build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and cultivate valuable relationships with key decision makers at new partnerships who could donate significant sums of money (up to £1 million).
It will be working from home for the time being and then flexibility to work in the London office. This role is a FTC 12 month maternity cover role with the possibility to extend. The standard working hours for this job are 9.00-5.00.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Corporate Partnerships Manager role you will need to demonstrable experience in a corporate fundraising or commercial role with responsibility for generating income in excess of £1 million. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of strategy development and implementation.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Proven experience of exceeding personal and team income targets and delivering against implementation plans.
- Experience of leading, directing and delivering cross-functional projects to tight deadlines.
- Proven time management skills.
- Proven ability to generate ideas, provide innovative solutions and secure stakeholder buy-in.
- A deep knowledge of the practice of business development and relationship cultivation.
- Proven leadership and mentorship ability.
- Excellent relationship development skills and the gravitas to build rapport with senior individuals.