Are you a talented Direct Marketing (Fundraising) Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of direct marketing and digital fundraising campaigns? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Faith Charity in London. This role is 9 month FTC with the possibility to extend.
The Role: In this Direct Marketing (Fundraising) Officer role, you will report to Individual Acquisition Manager. Specific tasks include:
- Deliver direct marketing and digital campaigns to recruit supporters.
- Plan multi-channel campaigns including channels such as direct mail; paid social; paid search,DRTV and telephone.
- Precise budgeting, based on past results and using clear and realistic assumption.
- Define clear target audiences for all campaigns using accurate data and market analysis.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- You will contribute to the development of the right products, channels and messaging to attract new donors as the first step in building a long-term supporter relationship.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Digital Officer role you will need to demonstrable proven experience of campaign management and delivery. Charity Talent also need you to have good analytical and planning skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience in working with data and insight teams, assessing behaviour and trends in the
- charity sector.
- Good understanding of balanced needs to build relationships with supporters and achieve
- specific response targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of data analysis and journey development.