Are you a talented Fundraising Campaign Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can assist in championing customer care and creating a customer centric environment within the teams? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London. This is a temp to perm position.
The Role: As the Fundraising Campaign Officer you will co-ordinate and plan of outsourcing fulfilment needs. Specific tasks:
- To assist in maintain ongoing working collaborations with fundraising teams.
- To assist in co-ordinating and running meetings between appropriate internal teams and external (fundraising and fulfilment) agencies.
- To assist in creating fulfilment briefings for outsourced fundraising appeals, covering all aspects of fundraising planning.
- To take direct responsibility for contacting agencies and internal teams when any issues or discrepancies arise.
- To assist in producing regular and ad hoc reports and documents, including monthly monitors of fulfilment statistics and team brief.
- Representation at internal or external meetings.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Campaign Officer role you will need to possess experience working as part of a team being able to multi task whilst maintaining calm. Charity Talent also need you to have prior Fundraising experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Ability to work with third parties
- Confident in speaking and leading meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to monitor projects
- Problem solving
- Strong attention to detail