Are you a talented Fundraising Data Analyst, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have prior supporter recruitment and retention experience and can deliver strategic programme on brand and support? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Welfare Charity based in London.
This is an temporary to permanent role. This is a ASAP start. It will be working from home.
The Role: As the Fundraising Data Analyst you will be doing the following:
- You will be responsible for the extraction of data from the fundraising database system. You will assist the Reporting and Technical supervisor in the maintenance and upgrade management for the Fundraising Database (Sugar CRM).
- You will be responsible for the production of results analysis (performance reports) for all fundraising teams, predominantly individual giving, also Events and Trusts.
- You will support the Database Assistants in their role of data movement in and out of the fundraising database and donor analysis.
- Identification of prospect referrals through continued data screening and datamining.
- Perform data extraction and manipulation to prepare for activities and develop reports to assess their effectiveness.
- KPI Reporting & Business Planning - Collate, analyse and validate statistical data for KPI reporting on supporter recruitment.
- Brand awareness & strength - To support the Brand Team in analysis of insight gained externally.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Data Analyst role you will need to possess the following skills:
- Experience with CRM (ideally SUGAR) systems and database engineering and analysis.
- Strong relational database technical skills, including intermediate SQL query writing and analysis (e.g. Raiser's Edge, ThankQ).
- Experience with data visualisation and analysis - especially Power BI essential.
- GDPR compliance and adopting privacy by design approach to working with any personal data.
- Experience of working in a specialised supporter environment.
- Ability to interpret data online and offline data and apply CRM theory and skills to convert supporters.
- Database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis skills.
- Experience of data-mining and data analysis across a range of user to supporter functions.