Are you a talented Fundraising Donor Administrator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can support a wider team and be able to put the donor or enquirer first? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Social Welfare Charity based in London. This is an ongoing temp role and will be working in the office near Elephant and Castle.
The Role: As the Fundraising Donor Administrator you will be doing the following:
- You will be responsible for dealing with all fundraising enquiries from donors via email and telephone.
- You will also assist with the organisation of the Fundraising Products team storage and materials.
- Empty correspondence boxes on a daily basis
- Answer donor correspondence using templates set up on the database
- Deal with queries passed on by telephone response handling agency
- Mail merge and print letters relating to direct debits on a weekly basis
- Amend names, addresses and other information on the database
- Take minutes at Donor Services meetings
- Take responsibility for stock control and re-ordering of stationery
- Help with routine tasks as required at quiet times.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Donor Administrator role you will need to possess the following skills:
- Customer care experience.
- Strong written and communication skills to a standard expected for communicating with donors and enquirers on a range of topics.
- Ability to work and achieve results under substantial pressure.
- Ability to take directions and follow instructions.
- Some experience at a basic level with mail merge and databases.
- Attention to detail and ability to check output and flag up errors.
- Persistence and ability to focus on routine and repetitive tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability