Are you a talented Fundraising Enquiry Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have excellent customer service and communication skills? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London. This is a temp to perm position.
The Role: As the Fundraising Enquiry Officer you will be the first point of contact for supporters and members.
- You will respond to high volume of inbound enquiries, mostly by phone but also email, , social media and web chat on all aspects of their work. You will effectively respond to all enquiries, requests for information and complaints received into their Supporter Care team, taking ownership of these enquiries.
- Provide support for all fundraising campaigns through supporter focused response initiatives and fulfilment.
- Log feedback (positive, negative and complaints).
- Liaise with managers, supporters and volunteers to resolve standard and ad hoc queries.
- Accurately maintain manual and electronic records, complying with GDPR and RNIB and statutory regulations.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Enquiry Officer role you will need to possess administration and customer service experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience of dealing with a high volume of emails/calls.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Can handle complaints well
- Stays calm under pressure and in some stressful situations
- Great communicator
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable over the phone and email