Are you a talented Fundraising Event Support Assistant, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can deliver excellent and personalised supporter care to Community and In Memory supporters? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London.
This is an immediate 2 month temp role to support during their awareness month. This is a ASAP start. It will be working from home and 2 days in the office.
The Role: As the Fundraising Event Support Assistant you will be doing the following:
- Monitor and manage the inboxes, phones and new fundraising pages.
- Set up new supporters on the fundraising database, following set out processes.
- Support and steward supporters over the phone and email.
- Send out fundraising materials and assist the team in supporting their key supporters.
- Thank all supporters (Community and In Memory) in a timely and personalised way via email, letters and over the phone.
- Assisting with income processes.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Event Support Assistant role you will need to possess the following:
- Excellent customer/supporter care
- Know of using a customer or supporter database system
- Knowledge of Community Fundraising and/or In Memory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm and thinking clearly
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability for one's actions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical and analytical; able to record information consistently and accurately and pull key information