Charity Talent are recruiting for an Environmental Charity based near Waterloo for a Fundraising Membership Officer. This is a temp role for3 months with the possibility to extend. It is 4 days a week with 1-2 days in the office. Immediate start.
The Role: As the Fundraising Membership Officer you will be working with the Membership and Community team to support on all membership and community fundraising matters.
You will be:
- Supporting on Christmas card processing and fulfilment - managing the advertising, fulfilment of orders and reporting and analysis of this.
- Coordinating and leading on key meetings as well as working with an agency on the development and roll out of the toolkit.
- Responsible for updating the network regularly on the weekly newsletter regarding membership and the recruitment campaign.
- Managing the community inbox.
- Developing rapport with key client to gain insight into how they are recruiting new and produce analysis regarding this for the management team
- Planning, preparing and potentially deliver of network webinar sessions to support network through key update training/discussion webinars
- Supporting on event logistics.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Fundraising Membership Officer role you will need to possess fundraising experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Willing and eager to get 'stuck in' and who will pick up the phone, and even meet with local groups as required, to develop a rapport quickly.
- A team player, strong organisational skills (able to juggle multiple tasks at once) and an eye for detail.
- Has exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Has experience in working with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally