Are you a talented Grants and Programme Coordinator, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience supporting a wider team to help build a community of grant holders? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Education and Well-being Charity in London. This role is permanent.
The Role: In this Grants and Programme Coordinator role, you will report to Grants Operations Team Leader. Specific tasks include:
- Responsible for grants administration across the charity.
- Initial point of contact for queries from existing grant holders.
- Working proactively with Programme Heads and Directors to manage the grants portfolios.
- Handling change requests from grant holders: ensuring these are passed to relevant staff and that requests are responded to within agreed service levels.
- Keeping electronic records up to date for grants
- Tracking outputs and events relating to grants and where appropriate.
- Monitoring final completion of grants against requirements, including end of project assessment requirements
- Providing general grants operational support across the Grants team as needed, including processing invoices; and dealing with budget and invoice queries with grant applicants.
- Ensuring the website project and thematic pages are kept up to date as grants progress.
- Arranging Advisory Board meetings on behalf of grant holders
It will be working from home for the time being and then flexibility to work in the London office come September for 3 days.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Grants and Programme Coordinator role you will need to demonstrable relevant administrative/operational experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience working in a team supporting multiple people.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take on independent work
- Able to work with senior individuals
- Someone who can take initiative and make decisions without resorting to Head of departments
- Experience with working with Databases (Salesforce desirable)
- Strong administrative skills
- Analytical - an ability to analyse information and data