Are you a talented Legacy & In Memory Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can provide the best experience to supporters as well as plan and manage a variety of projects? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London.
This is a permanent position with 2 days in the London office (near Bank Station) and the rest working from home.
The Role: As the Legacy & In Memory Manager you will line manage an executive as well as work closely the Head of Fundraising. Specific tasks:
- Develop and plan the strategy and programme for short and long term goals.
- Support the team with the development of income and expenditure budgets.
- Help build excellent relationships with supporters and engage supporter journey.
- Manage relationships and lead on the communications plan for this audience.
- Manage the website to resolve issues and communicated with supporters.
- Line manage Executive, supporting their performance and personal development.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns for products.
- Ensure information are recorded and maintained accurately on the database.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Legacy & In Memory Manager role you will need to possess experience within fundraising, legacy or in memory would be desirable. Charity Talent also need you to have prior strong relationships experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Demonstrable excellent customer/supporter care.
- Experience of budget setting, and meeting financial targets and other KPIs
- Line management experience, or experience in supporting and developing more junior members of staff
- Experience in developing and improving processes.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and managing projects.
- Experience using relationship management databases.