Are you a talented Supporter Care Data Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have excellent customer service and data skills? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity based in London. This is a temp to perm position.
The Role: As the Supporter Care Data Officer you will liaise with all parties to respond to and resolve standard fundraising donation related queries.
- liaise closely with internal teams to resolve queries and issues raised by fundraising team income.
- Accurate processing of all in-house donations, and other fundraising related forms, including logging and banking within agreed service levels.
- To be directly responsible for writing tailored, supporter focused thank you letters and emails, that are engaging, accurate with the aim to retain support.
- Respond to and log supporter feedback (positive, negative and complaints) when received as part of donation responses.
- Maintain sensitive information and records with appropriate confidentiality.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Supporter Care Data Officer role you will need to possess administration experience. Charity Talent also need you to have prior excellent customer service experience.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience of writing tailored thank you letters.
- Great communicator
- Able to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Data driven
- Strong written skills
- Happy to carry out repetitive tasks