Are you a talented Digital Officer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can support on digital communications and campaigns with key external audiences? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a thinktank based in London, which seeks to implement ideas for social action.
This is 12 month FTC, ASAP start. It will be hybrid working with a few days in the office near Marble Arch Station (W1H)
The Role: As the Digital Officer you will report to Marketing Manager. You will be doing the following tasks;
- Manage and deliver external messaging across the organisation's cross promotional social media channels.
- Schedule all content across main social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Work with the team to design and develop effective organic and paid social media plans.
- Ensure social media channels and are scheduled and optimised to support the annual objective.
- Help implement and deliver the social media strategy.
- Support on analyse results and adapt approaches where needed.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Digital Officer role you will need experience within a marketing setting.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Demonstrable understanding and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages.