Are you a talented Community Marketing Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you can lead on marketing activity across fundraising portfolio? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Health Charity.
This is an ASAP start for a 12 month FTC (mat cover) role with 2 days in the office near Liverpool Street Station, EC2M.
Whether this is your first manager role or you're looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
The Role: As the Community Marketing Manager, you will line manage an officer and work closely with Head of Community Fundraising. Specific tasks:
- Line manage an officer and ensure that individual and team objectives are met.
- Work with the Head of Community to refine and develop fundraising strategy to maximise income from events, marketing and community fundraising.
- Ensure the team are providing necessary stewardship, support and guidance to the public and stakeholders .
- Manage cross-channel marketing plans and campaigns.
- Develop community fundraising products and optimising third party events portfolio.
- Implement strategy and portfolio to deliver and grow net income.
- Responsible for managing and producing budgets plans.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Community Marketing Manager role you will need to possess experience in community fundraising, events or marketing role.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Provide exceptional supporter experience and service.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Previous experience of line management.
- Able to develop and deliver strategic plans.
- Oversee day to day project management of the varied portfolio.